Monday, May 25, 2009

Crowns

One of my most favorite things to create are crowns. As I was looking at one of my chandeliers, I knew I could do something with crystals. First I tried just wiring them together, and then realized that wouldn't work, so I asked my dad how to solder, and pretty much just took it from there. That allowed me to connect all the crystals, beads, rhinestones all together. Now people ask me all the time if I give classes on soldering! But I just don't have the time :-), maybe someday when things aren't so hectic -- yeah, right! :o). Here's an example of one of the many crowns that I've made, available on my Etsy site!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! What a gorgeous site your whole blog is! love your crowns and day of the dead!!!! Really love the day the of the dead. I to have Mexican heritage and I do think it's in our blood. It's beautiful!
    robin

    ReplyDelete